Saturday 28 July 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Norman D Shumway and Robert Lion.
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1934 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Norman D Shumway: (Rep-R-California, 1979- ).
- Robert Lion: French politician, government official and head of various associations.
- Wolfgang Lohmann: Diploma in economic sciences; 14 years practice as managing director in the paper- and woodworking-industries; now management consultant with focus on strategy, corporate culture, team development and personal coaching.
- Jacques d'Amboise: American dancer and choreographer.
- Lau Kar-leung: Chinese actor martial artist and director (d. 2013).
- 118 degrees F (48 degrees C), Orofino, Idaho (state record).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?