Sunday 28 July 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The 39 Steps, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1935!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1935 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Simon Dee: British television broadcaster (d. 2009).
- Neil McKendrick: English historian and academic.
- Lisa Gastoni: Italian actress, daughter of an Italian father and an Irish mother, Gastoni moved to England after World War II and there began her film and modeling career.
- First flight of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?