Monday 28 July 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1941 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Susan Roces: Filipino actress and producer.
- Jean-Claude Dassier: French soccer club manager, who was the president of the 'Olympique de Marseille' club between June 2009 and June 2011.
- Peter Cullen: Canadian voice actor.
- Riccardo Muti: Italian musician and orchestra conductor, especially admired for his Verdi performances.
- Colin Higgins: American film director born in New Caledonia whose works include "Harold and Maude," "The Best Little Whore House In Texas" and the Shirley MacLaine TV movie, "Out On A Limb.
- Riccardo Muti in Napoli: Italy; conductor (Philadelphia Orchestra).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?