Sunday 28 July 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Douglas H Bosco and Linda Kelsey in Minneapolis.
Black Angel, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching King's Party Line.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1946!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1946 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Douglas H Bosco: (Rep-D-California, 1983- ).
- Linda Kelsey in Minneapolis: Minnesota, USA; actress (Billie - Lou Grant, Kate - Day by Day).
- Guido Caroselli: Italian journalist and meteorologist.
- Jean-Claude Hallais: French race horse jockey, a harnessed trot racer who won the Prix d'Amérique in 1992.
- Jonathan Edwards: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 July 1946
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1946 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?