Saturday 28 July 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Greg Gluffria and Anthony A Williams.
When Worlds Collide, directed by Rudolph Mat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tales of Tomorrow.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1951!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1951 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Greg Gluffria: Washington, DC -- Rock keyboardist (House of Lords-Sahara).
- Anthony A Williams: American politician.
- Kevin Ryerson: American psychic who contacts three entities who speak through him and another who had entered just 12 times in the past 16 years.
- Santiago Calatrava: Spanish architect and engineer designed the Athens Olympic Sports Complex.
- Doug Collins: American basketball player and coach.
- Ray Kennedy: English footballer
- Kiss Me, Kate closes at New Century Theater NYC after 1077 performances
- RKO Radio Pictures releases Disney's animated feature film Alice in Wonderland to theaters in the USA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?