Tuesday 28 July 1964
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles.
In UK It's All Over Now by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Marnie, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1964!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1964 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Bruce Wilkerson: NFL tackle (Jaguars, Green Bay Packers - Super Bowl 31).
- Dave Alexander: NFL center (NY Jets).
- Lori Loughlin: American actress.
- Ranger 7 launched toward the Moon; sent back 4308 TV pictures
- US Congress passes the Fiscal Year 1965 appropriations legislation, which includes US$600,000 for production of 45 million silver dollars.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
- The 4 Seasons - Rag Doll
- Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena)
- Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody
- The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
- Dusty Springfield - Wishin' And Hopin'
- Roger Miller - Dang Me
- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
- Johnny Rivers - Memphis
- Stan Getz - The Girl From Ipanema
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?