Sunday 28 July 1968
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Grazing In The Grass by Hugh Masekela.
In UK Baby Come Back by The Equals was in the top 5 hits.
Hang 'Em High, directed by Ted Post, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Frost on Sunday.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1968!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1968 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 July
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Hugh Masekela - Grazing In The Grass
- Gary Puckett - Lady Willpower
- The 5th Dimension - Stoned Soul Picnic
- The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
- Cliff Nobles - The Horse
- Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
- Herb Alpert - This Guy's In Love With You
- Mason Williams - Classical Gas
- The Doors - Hello, I Love You
- The Cowsills - Indian Lake
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?