Thursday 28 July 2005
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Ghetto Gospel by 2Pac featuring Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Wedding Crashers, directed by David Dobkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Lifeguard by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 2005!
Which were the important events of 28 July 2005 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 July
- Tornadoes touch down in a residential areas in south Birmingham and Coventry England, causing ?4,000,000 worth of damages and injuring 39 people.
- The Provisional IRA issues a statement formally ordering an end to the armed campaign it has pursued since 1969, and ordering all its units to dump their arms.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Rihanna - Pon de Replay
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- Missy Elliott - Lose Control
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You
- Fat Joe - Get It Poppin'
- 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?