Saturday 28 June 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Snow White, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1902 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Richard Rodgers: American preeminent composer of musical theater.
- André Philip: French politician, Socialist, a SFIO member who served as an Interior Minister for the Free French during the Second World War.
- Pierre Brunet: France -- Figure skater pair (1928, 32 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Congress authorizes Louisiana Purchase Expo $1 gold coin
- US buys concession to build Panama canal from French for $40 million
- The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Mansion of Aching Hearts - J.W. Myers
- Bye and Bye You Will Forget Me - Harry Macdonough & S. H. Dudley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?