Friday 28 June 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Audrey Langford and Sergiu Celibidache.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1912 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Audrey Langford: Singing teacher.
- Sergiu Celibidache: Romanian conductor (d. 1996).
- Carl Friedrich von Weizsacker: German physicist and philosopher (d. 2007).
- Paul De Forges: French aviator, a fighter pilot in World War II.
- Carl Weizsäcker: German nuclear physicist, philosopher, noted family, brother of politician, richard von weizsacker & nephew of neurologist viktor von weizsacker.
- Ren? Laure: Entrecasteaux Military man
- Carl von Weizsäcker: German physicist and philosopher (d. 2007)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Let Us Have Peace - Reinald Werrenrath
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?