Saturday 28 June 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George Walter Selwyn Lloyd and Franz Antel.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1913 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- George Walter Selwyn Lloyd: English composer (Serf, John Socman).
- Franz Antel: Austrian director and producer (d. 2007).
- George Lloyd: English soldier and composer (d. 1998).
- Walter Oesau: German colonel and pilot (d. 1944).
- Manoel Ferraz de Campos Salles: President of Brazil (Born 1841).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?