Wednesday 28 June 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Dictator, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1922 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Terje Stigen: Norwegian author (Det siste paradiset).
- Lloyd La Beach: Panamanian sprinter and long jumper (d. 1999).
- Mauro Bolognini: Italian film director, mannered with taste for elegant images whose films usually have great flair.
- Michael Vale: American actor (d. 2005).
- Glenn Johnson: American player in the National Football League.
- Pierre Brygoo: Tourcoing physician
- Velimir Khlebnikov: Russian poet and playwright (d. 1922).
- The Irish Civil War begins with the shelling of the Four Courts in Dublin by Free State forces.
- The Irish Civil War begins.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- High Brown Blues - Sophie Tucker
- Swanee River Moon - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?