Friday 28 June 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don Dubbins and Itamar Franco.
High Voltage, directed by Howard Higgin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1929 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Don Dubbins: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Enchanted Island, Fix).
- Itamar Franco: Brazilian politician, the former Vice-President dubbed by American journalists as "Brazil's Quayle" and later President.
- Micha?l Grunelius: Strasbourg EXecutives.
- Edward Carpenter: English anthologist and poet (d. 1929).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 June 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?