Thursday 28 March 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert "Herb" Hall and ''Swifty'' Lazar.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1907 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Herbert "Herb" Hall: Clarinetist / saxophonist.
- ''Swifty'' Lazar: American talent agent (d. 1993).
- Wally Masters: American case of Alzheimer's Disease as he aged.
- Norrey Ford: English author (d. 1985).
- Irving Lazar: American lawyer and talent agent (d. 1993).
- Lúcia Santos: Portuguese nun (d. 2005)
- Pavel Ivanovich Blaramberg composer: dies at age 65.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If the Man in the Moon Were a Coon - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?