Saturday 28 March 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1908 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Chula : Siamese (Thai) royalty.
- Jean Fourcade: Montpellier physician.
- Roger Seydoux: French academic and diplomat.
- John Eliot English meteorology: dies at age 68.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 March 1908 and get them!