Monday 28 March 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Isshin tasuke, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1910 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Frederick Adams: Jr.
- Jimmie Dodd: American actor and singer (d. 1964).
- Ingrid of: Ingrid of Sweden (d. 2000).
- Queen Ingrid: of Denmark (d. 2000).
- Ingrid : Swedish princess by birth and Queen of Denmark from 1947 until 1972 as the wife of King Frederick IX.
- Edouard Judas Colonne: French violinist (Born 1838).
- David Josiah Brewer: U.
- Edouard [Judas] Colonne French violinist/conductor: dies.
- 1st seaplane, takes off from water at Martinques France (Henri Fabre)
- Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 March 1910 and get them!