Tuesday 28 March 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Consalvo Sanesi: Italian race car driver (d. 1998).
- Myfanwy Piper: librettist.
- Guy Offret: Dinard physician.
- John Langshaw Austin: British language philosopher (d. 1960).
- Milton Cayce: American noted family, the second son of Gertrude and Edgar Cayce, his dad known as "the Sleeping Prophet.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Tickle Toes - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 March 1911 and get them!