Sunday 28 March 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Unafraid, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1915 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Jeremy Hutchinson: Baron Hutchinson of Lullington English lawyer.
- Jay Livingston: American singer-songwriter (d. 2001).
- Gerd Høst: Norwegian writer, translator, actress, and professor.
- Jay Livingston composer (Buttons and Bows: Mona Lisa, Tammy).
- The first Roman Catholic Liturgy is celebrated by Archbishop John Ireland at the newly consecrated Cathedral of Saint Paul in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ave Maria - John McCormack
- I'm Coming Back to Dixie and You - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 March 1915 and get them!