Friday 28 March 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dewey Bartlett and Ray Miller.
Halbblut, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1919 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Dewey Bartlett: American politiican and businessman, he was a U.S.
- Ray Miller: American journalist and TV presenter, known as the creator and host of "The Eyes of Texas" (1969–1999), a long-running television anthology series, syndicated through KPRC-TV, the NBC outlet in Houston.
- Jacob Avshalomov: Tsingtao, China -- Composer (Sinfonietta, The Oregon).
- Vic Raschi: American baseball player and coach (d. 1988).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 March 1919
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- After You've Gone - Billy Murray & Gladys Rice
- Till We Meet Again - Nicholas Orlando's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?