Sunday 28 March 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dirk Bogarde and Lord Butterfield.
Terror Island, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1920 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Dirk Bogarde: London, England -- Actor (Death in Venice, Servant).
- Lord Butterfield: .
- Gene Chappie (Representative-Republican-California: 1981-86).
- Thomas Masaryk elected President of Czechoslovakia.
- Actor Douglas Fairbanks marries actress Mary Pickford.
- Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1920 affects the Great Lakes region and Deep South states.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 March 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When the Moon Shines on the Moonshine - Bert Williams
- I Might Be Your Once-in-a-While - Olive Kline
- Dardanella - Prince's Dance Orchestra
- When It Comes To Lovin' the Girls, I'm Way Ahead of The Times - Eddie Cantor
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?