Monday 28 March 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Angeli e demoni, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1921 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Harold Agnew: American physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- Herschel Grynszpan: German assassin of Ernst vom Rath (year of death unknown).
- Walter Neugebauer: Croatian-German author and illustrator (d. 1992).
- Dirk Bogarde: British actor, a total craftsman and one of the leading box-office stars throughout the 1960s.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 March 1921 and get them!