Monday 28 March 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Angeli e demoni, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1921 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Harold Agnew: American physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- Herschel Grynszpan: German assassin of Ernst vom Rath (year of death unknown).
- Walter Neugebauer: Croatian-German author and illustrator (d. 1992).
- Dirk Bogarde: British actor, a total craftsman and one of the leading box-office stars throughout the 1960s.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?