Monday 28 March 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dirk Bogarde and Harold Agnew.
Angeli e demoni, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1921 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Dirk Bogarde: British actor, a total craftsman and one of the leading box-office stars throughout the 1960s.
- Harold Agnew: American physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- Herschel Grynszpan: German assassin of Ernst vom Rath (year of death unknown).
- Walter Neugebauer: Croatian-German author and illustrator (d. 1992).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?