Tuesday 28 March 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1922 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Felice Chiusano: Italian singer, famous for his humour and funny jokes, and widely recognized as the "bald head" of Quartetto Cetra, a popular Italian vocal quartet.
- Neville Bonner: Australian politician (d. 1999).
- Grace Hartigan: American painter and educator (d. 2008).
- B Neminathan: Sri Lankan politician.
- Joey Maxim: American boxer, AKA Joey Maxim, a light heavyweight champion.
- Berardinelli : Cleveland sports Champions
- Yvette Chassagne: French senior official; the first woman prefect in France.
- Marianne Alireza: American adventuress who married an Arab and lived in his harem. She met Ali at 19 in college, a handsome engineering student from Saudi, Arabia, and they fell in love. They married in 1943 and daughter Hamida, the first of their five kids, was born 3/07/1945.
- 1st microfilm device introduced
- Stanley Cup: Toronto Saint Patricks (NHL) beat Vancouver Millionaires (PCHA), three games to 2.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Club Royal Orchestra - The Sheik
- The World is Waiting for the Sunrise - John Steel
- Gypsy Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Stealing - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?