Thursday 28 March 1929
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Coquette, directed by Sam Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1929 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Paul England: Australian race car driver and engineer (d. 2014).
- Aubrey J Watson Sr: Bishop.
- Francoise Lauby: France Actor.
- Lomer Gouin: Canadian lawyer and politician 13th Premier of Quebec (d. 1929).
- Democratic constitution goes into effect in Ecuador.
- Japanese forces withdraw from Shandong province to their garrison in Tsingtao bringing an end to the Jinan Incident.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?