Thursday 28 March 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1935 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Jacky Gerbeaux: French homicide; he killed his wife and committed suicide.
- Frank Judd: Baron Judd English politician Secretary of State for International Development.
- Michael Parkinson: English journalist and author.
- Józef Szmidt: Polish triple jumper.
- Goddard uses gyroscopes to control a rocket.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?