Wednesday 28 March 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Tales of Hoffmann, directed by Michael Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1951 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Karen Kain: Canadian dancer, Canada's top prima ballerina, and one of the few North American dancers to be classed with the elite Russian and English ballet stars.
- Matti Pellonpää: Finnish actor, often plays bohemian type in films.
- Matti Pellonpaa: Finnish actor and musician (d. 1995).
- Dori Sippel: American musician, violin and violist with international orchestras.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?