Sunday 28 March 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sondra Bertelli and Arthur Goode.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Wallace and Ladmo Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1954 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Sondra Bertelli: American actress.
- Arthur Goode: American homicidal homosexual pederast pedophile, a borderline retard and schizophrenic.
- Donald Brown: American pianist and educator (The Jazz Messengers).
- Morris Mason: American convicted rapist and murderer (d. 1985).
- Francis B Young: British Physician / writer (In South Africa), dies at 69.
- 8th Tony Awards: Teahouse of the August Moon and Kismet win.
- WKAQ TV channel 2 in San Juan, PR (TM) begins broadcasting
- Louise Suggs wins LPGA Betsy Rawls Golf Open.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tony Martin - Here
- A Girl A Girl (Zoom-Ba Di Alli Nella) - Eddie Fisher
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?