Tuesday 28 March 1978
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Night Fever by Bee Gees.
In UK Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush was in the top 5 hits.
while Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1978.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1978!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1978 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
Famous Birthdays:28 March
- Dino Ciani: Italian pianist (Born 1941).
- The US Supreme Court hands down 5-3 decision in Stump v. Sparkman, 435 U.S. 349, a controversial case involving involuntary sterilization and judicial immunity.
- New Zealand National Airways Corporation the Domestic airline of New Zealand was merged with New Zealand's international airline, Air New Zealand.
- Dick Smith of Dick Smith Foods tows a fake iceberg to Sydney Harbour.
- The Philippine College of Commerce, through a presidential decree, is converted to the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1978 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?