Friday 28 March 2008
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love In This Club by Usher.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ramzor.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bratz Kidz or Casper's Scare School.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 2008!
Which were the important events of 28 March 2008 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 March
- Norway and South Korea recognize Kosovo as an independent state. (Government of South Korea)
- Dwain Chambers: BBC, Sky Sports The Sun newspaper are all carrying reports that Chambers is to announce he is to become an English rugby league player with Castleford Tigers. Chambers was previously an athlete and American Football player. (BBC News)
- 2008 unrest in Tibet: About 18 protesting Tibetan exiles scale the walls of the United Nations compound in Kathmandu, Nepal as Nepalese police arrest another 40 protestors. (AP via ''The International Herald Tribune'')
- North Korea fired a volley of missiles into the sea warning that it might stop disabling its nuclear facilities unless the United States dropped its demands for more details about North Korea's nuclear arsenal. A day before, North Korea expelled 11 South Korean officials from an industrial park north of the border that separates the two Koreas. (Reuters via ''The Washington Post'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?