Thursday 28 May 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1903!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1903 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Gaston Duribreux: Flemish writer (Golden Sail).
- Wilhelm Franke: German scientist, a biochemist, he did research in the field of higher plants and microorganisms.
- Monnot Marguerite: French songwriter and composer best known for having written many of the songs performed by Édith Piaf ("Milord", "Hymne à l'amour") and for the music in the stage musical Irma La Douce.
- S Kirloskar: Indian businessman founded Kirloskar Group (d. 1994).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Since I first Met You - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?