Thursday 28 May 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gaston Duribreux and Wilhelm Franke.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1903!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1903 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Gaston Duribreux: Flemish writer (Golden Sail).
- Wilhelm Franke: German scientist, a biochemist, he did research in the field of higher plants and microorganisms.
- Monnot Marguerite: French songwriter and composer best known for having written many of the songs performed by Édith Piaf ("Milord", "Hymne à l'amour") and for the music in the stage musical Irma La Douce.
- S Kirloskar: Indian businessman founded Kirloskar Group (d. 1994).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Since I first Met You - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?