Tuesday 28 May 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1907 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Jacques Martin: Auray Military man.
- Frederick George Emmison: Archivist / historian.
- Henry Ritz: Comedian / dancer (Ritz Brothers).
- Patrick Browne: British Lord justice of appeal.
- Pierre Latour: French actor and writer, particularly known for playing the character Estragon in a 1953 production of "Waiting for Godot" by Samuel Beckett.
- Auto-Cycle Union Tourist Trophy, 1st held
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- San Antonio (Cowboy Song) - Billy Murray
- You Can Have Broadway - Billy Murray
- The Tale the Church Bell Tolled - Frank Stanley
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?