Tuesday 28 May 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1929!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1929 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Patrick McNair-Wilson: English politician.
- Horst Franck: Germany Actor.
- Horst Frank: German film actor who appeared in over 100 films between 1955 and 1999.
- 1st all color talking picture On With the Show exhibited (NYC)
- First all color talking picture On With the Show exhibited (in New York City).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?