Thursday 28 May 1936
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Fury, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1936!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1936 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Antoine Ader: French auctioneer, of the house Ader Tajan, formed with his business partner Jacques Tajan.
- Claude Forget: Canadian academic and politician.
- Ole Sara: Norwegian politician (d. 2013).
- Betty Shabazz: American educator and widow of Malcolm X (Born 1936).
- Maki Ishii: Composer.
- Alan Turing submits On Computable Numbers for publication.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?