Wednesday 28 May 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Billy the Kid, directed by David Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1941!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1941 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Beth Howland: American actress and singer.
- Guntram Vesper: Writer.
- Beth Howland in Boston: Massachusetts, USA; actress (Vera - Alice, Company).
- 1st night game at Washington DC, Griffith stadium (Yanks 6, Senators 5)
- New York Yankees nip Washingston Senators 6-5 in 1st night game at Griffith Stadium
- British army begins evacuation of Crete.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?