Tuesday 28 November 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
A Blind Bargain, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1922 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Helen Kinney Copley: Newspaper publisher.
- Robert Soro: France sport Champion.
- Jean Chopin: Clichy physician.
- Henri Derouet: French clergyman, the Bishop of Arras, France from 1985 to 1998.
- 6 old minsters in Greece, executed
- Captain Cyril Turner (RAF) gave first skywriting exhibition (New York City). Turner spelled out "Hello USA. Call Vanderbilt 7200." 47,000 called.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Coal Black Mammy - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?