Monday 28 November 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ben[jamin William] Bova and Ethel L Ennis.
Island of Lost Souls, directed by Erle C. Kenton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1932 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Ben[jamin William] Bova: United States -- Sci-fi author (Exiled from Earth).
- Ethel L Ennis: US orchestra leader / jazz singer (Once Again).
- Ray Perkins: Canadian singer (The Crew-Cuts).
- Gato Barbieri: Argentinian saxophonist and composer.
- Terence Frisby: English author and playwright.
- France and the USSR signs not-attack treaty
- Groucho Marx performed on radio for 1st time
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?