Monday 28 November 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ben[jamin William] Bova and Ethel L Ennis.
Island of Lost Souls, directed by Erle C. Kenton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1932 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Ben[jamin William] Bova: United States -- Sci-fi author (Exiled from Earth).
- Ethel L Ennis: US orchestra leader / jazz singer (Once Again).
- Ray Perkins: Canadian singer (The Crew-Cuts).
- Gato Barbieri: Argentinian saxophonist and composer.
- Terence Frisby: English author and playwright.
- France and the USSR signs not-attack treaty
- Groucho Marx performed on radio for 1st time
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?