Tuesday 28 November 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The House on 56th Street, directed by Robert Florey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1933!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1933 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Hope Lange: American actress who made her stage debut at 12 in "The Patriots," 1945.
- Michel Roquejeoffre: French Army General (rapid forces), who commanded Operation Daguet (French operations during the 1991 Gulf War).
- Joe Knollenberg: American soldier and politician.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?