Thursday 28 November 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1935 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Prince Hitachi: Japanese royalty.
- Masahito : Prince Hitachi of Japan.
- Randolph Stow: Australian-English author and poet (d. 2010).
- Hitachi : A member of the Imperial House of Japan, he is the younger brother of current Emperor Akihito.
- Jean-Claude Escolier: Auxerre physician.
- James Broadhead: American CEO of FPL Group, a diversified utility company. Broadhead pursued general management in college with an BME and LLB, and is noted as being an aggressive, hardball executive.
- Erich von Hornbostel: Austrian musicologist and scholar (d. 1935).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?