Sunday 28 November 1937
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Dermagne and Françoise Vatel.
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Artists and Their Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1937 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Jacques Dermagne: French freemason, president of The Economic, Social and Environmental Council of France from September 1999 to November 2010.
- Françoise Vatel: French actress, began her film career at the age of 16 in Jean Gourguet's Les Premiers outrages, and she worked with the director again in Les promesses dangeureuses, La Putain sentimentale and Les frangines.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?