Tuesday 28 November 1944
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
I'll Be Seeing You, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1944!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1944 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Daniel Duval: French film actor, director, and writer.
- Rita Mae Brown: Actress (Long Hot Summer, Slumber Party Massacre).
- Rita Brown: American author of nine books and several screenplays by 1988, including "Rubyfruit Jungle," 1973 "Southern Discomfort" and "Sudden Death.
- RB Greaves: Guyanan singer.
- R Greaves: Guyanese-American singer-songwriter (d. 2012).
- Timothy Krajcir: American serial killer
- 1st allied ship sails into Schelde Antwerp
- 400 Rotterdammers attack coal warehouse
- Hal Newhouser is named AL MVP
- In reprisal 40 Dutch men are executed by Nazis
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?