Tuesday 28 November 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Daydream Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
The Producers, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1967 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Jose del Solar: Peruvian footballer.
- Chris Heaton-Harris: English businessman and politician.
- José del Solar: Peruvian footballer and manager.
- Stephnie Weir: American actress producer and screenwriter.
- Anna Nicole Smith: American television personality (d. 2007).
- Anna Smith: American model known for her one-year marriage to the oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, who died in 1995 at age 90. She had met the aged millionaire in 1991 at a club where she was working as a stripper.
- Leon M'ba: Gabonese politician (Born 1902).
- 33rd Heisman Trophy Award: Gary Beban, UCLA (QB)
- The 1st pulsating radio source (pulsar) detected
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- The Who - I Can See For Miles
- Victor Lundberg - An Open Letter To My Teenage Son
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 November 1967 and get them!