Thursday 28 November 1968
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Child by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Skidoo, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1968 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Dawn Robinson: American singer (En Vogue).
- Jonathan Brown: NYC, New York -- Rower (1996 Olympics - 5th Place).
- Darren Bett: English journalist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- Dion - Abraham, Martin And John
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- Cream - White Room
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 November 1968 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?