Sunday 28 November 1999
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Keep On Movin' by Five was in the top 5 hits.
Stuart Little, directed by Rob Minkoff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Universe.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Clans or Custom Robo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1999!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1999 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Santana - Smooth
- Brian McKnight - Back At One
- Marc Anthony - I Need To Know
- Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of..)
- Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever
- Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
- TLC - Unpretty
- Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker
- Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
- Puff Daddy - Satisfy You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?