Wednesday 28 October 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1903 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Evelyn A Waugh: London, England -- Author (Brideshead Revisited, Scoop).
- John Chamberlain: American historian journalist and critic (d. 1995).
- Friedrich Breusch: Germany Scientist.
- Evelyn Waugh: British writer, a novelist best known for "Decline and Fall," published in September 1928, a book that made his name.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Beer That Made Milwaukee Famous - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 October 1903 and get them!