Wednesday 28 October 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1903 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Evelyn A Waugh: London, England -- Author (Brideshead Revisited, Scoop).
- Evelyn Waugh: British writer, a novelist best known for "Decline and Fall," published in September 1928, a book that made his name.
- Friedrich Breusch: Germany Scientist.
- John Chamberlain: American historian journalist and critic (d. 1995).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 October 1903
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Beer That Made Milwaukee Famous - Dan Quinn
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?