Thursday 28 October 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
L'innamorata, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1920 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Old Pal, Why Don't You Answer Me? - Ernest Hare
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?