Friday 28 October 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Sheik, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1921 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Azumafuji Kin'ichi: Japanese sumo wrestler (the 40th Yokozuna) and professional wrestler (Born 1921).
- Peggy Kirk Bell: LPGA golfer.
- John Daniels: St Paul EXecutives.
- Peggy Bell: American golfer, she turned pro in 1950 and later taught and wrote about the game.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
- I'm Nobody's Baby - Marion Harris
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?