Wednesday 28 October 1998
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Josh Swanks and Nolan Gould.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to The First Night by Monica.
In UK Rollercoaster by B*Witched was in the top 5 hits.
Meet Joe Black, directed by Martin Brest, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Bag of Bones by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Studio Julmahuvi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Quest or Cro-Mag Rally.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1998!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1998 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
Famous Birthdays:28 October
- Ted Hughes: British writer, England’s poet laureate from 1984, perhaps the most famous contemporary poet in the world until his death of cancer in late October 1998.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?