Tuesday 28 October 2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Beatrice McCartney .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
The Matrix Revolutions, directed by The Wachowski Brothers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Slings and Arrows.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brave Shot or Charinko Hero.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 2003!
Which were the important events of 28 October 2003 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Beatrice McCartney: British child of noted family, the daughter of Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills, born by Caesarean section, weighing 7 lbs.
- Economics: The United States Federal Reserve leaves its key interest rate unchanged at today's meeting, saying that rates will be kept low for a considerable period.
- Solar system: The sun emits another coronal mass ejection directly toward the Earth, the third largest solar flare on record. The effects are projected to affect Earth on the 29th.
- United Kingdom: The Conservative Party's 1922 Committee announces that leader Iain Duncan Smith will face an immediate vote of confidence in his leadership on the following day, after at least 25 backbenchers formally request it.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?