Friday 28 October 2005
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Push The Button by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Match Point, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Million Little Pieces by James Fre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Special Squad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Code Age Commanders: Tsugu Mono Tsuga Reru Mono or Code of the Samurai.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 2005!
Which were the important events of 28 October 2005 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 October
- Vice presidential adviser Lewis "Scooter" Libby resigns after being charged with obstruction of justice, perjury and making a false statement in the US Central Intelligence Agency leak investigation.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?