Sunday 28 September 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1913 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Edith Mary Ellis Peters Pargeter: Author.
- Vivian Fine: Chicago, Illinois -- Composer (Women in the Garden).
- Warja Honegger-Lavater: Swiss artist and illustrator (d. 2007).
- Alice Marble: American tennis champion who won Wimbledon in 1938 and 1939 and the U.S.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?