Sunday 28 September 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1913 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Edith Mary Ellis Peters Pargeter: Author.
- Vivian Fine: Chicago, Illinois -- Composer (Women in the Garden).
- Warja Honegger-Lavater: Swiss artist and illustrator (d. 2007).
- Alice Marble: American tennis champion who won Wimbledon in 1938 and 1939 and the U.S.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 September 1913 and get them!