Tuesday 28 September 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Coward, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1915 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Julius Rosenberg: NYC, New York -- 1st US civilian executed for espionage.
- Saito Hajime: Japanese samurai (Born 1844).
- Battle of Kut-el-Amara: Brits defeat Turks in Mesopotamia
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Nobody Home - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Songs of the Past, Part 1 - Victor Mixed Chorus
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?